Terms and conditions

Return policy

The user of our store has 15 days from the date of receipt of the order to exchange or return the item. We only accept returns of items in their original packaging, sealed and in perfect condition. The item must be returned by hand at our store or sent by the customer to our address

Any item that is returned to the store, the form of refund to the customer, will be in the form of a credit note, if there is no longer another product equal to the one the customer purchased or if the customer wishes, the refund can be made in cash.

You can use that credit note on our website at any time, with no time limit.

Defective Items

All items are checked by our Quality Control Department and properly packaged before being sent by our warehouse to the customer

Questions related to the quality of paint, joints, balance, notched packaging or other details about the items, when they are out of the packaging, are not the responsibility of Pokémart.pt.

Contact us if you need any information about the manufacturers/brands of our products.

Payment methods

ATM: Payment is made at an ATM or Homebanking service, through a reference provided by the website when ordering. Payment must be made within 48 hours, except for pre-orders which can be made up to 5 days after the launch date.

PayPal: Link your credit or debit card to your PayPal account. To pay, you can simply choose PayPal at checkout, log into your PayPal account and confirm your payment.

Bank Transfer Bank Deposit: In this mode, the order will be sent after manual verification of payment. After making the transfer, you must send to the email: Pokémart.pt@gmail.com the proof of the transfer, the order number and full name, so that the shipment can be carried out as quickly as possible.

Pre-Reservations

At Toyjapan, items designated for Pre-Reservation may not be paid at the time of booking, however this implies that the customer undertakes to purchase the product, if the customer does not make the purchase on the departure date, he is inhibited from making reservations during a period of 3 months, after 3 months and if the customer persists in not paying the reservations, he is permanently inhibited from making reservations in our store.

You can also talk to us by phone or via email, and only pay 30% at the time of booking and the remaining 70% when the product leaves by Bank Transfer.

If reservations are sold out at any time and we are not allowed to receive the units from our suppliers, or if they are canceled by the manufacturer and therefore it is impossible to serve our customer, the amount paid by the customer is returned to the bank account of the same.

If the customer withdraws from the reservation, before it leaves, the deposit cannot be refunded, as it has already been used to reserve the item with our suppliers

The dates shown on our website are estimates given by the Brands and Suppliers of the product in question, which may in some cases be advanced or delayed, compared to the expected date

cancellation policy

The user of our store has 15 days to cancel an order.

If you want to cancel an order, send an email to pokémart.pt@gmail.com, and communicate this situation.

You must send the email as soon as possible, so that the article is not sent.

If the order status is changed to shipped, it is no longer possible to cancel the order.

In case of pre-reservations, the amount already paid cannot be returned, as it has already been used to guarantee the product with the supplier on the expected launch date.

Shipping orders

The weight of items and shipping costs is automatically calculated in your shopping cart and presented to the customer when choosing the shipping method.

Orders placed until 1pm on the same day will be shipped on the same day (provided the order is already paid for).

This rule is only applicable for articles with immediate availability. If the item is not available immediately, the delivery period depends on the information described in the product, whether pre-booking or availability of 6 to 10 working days for the delivery process to be completed.

Sometimes for products with availability from 6 to 10 working days, there may be slight delays, related to the delay in sending the item by the supplier to us.

Pre-Reservations on the website always show the estimated date by the Supplier/Brand, which may change close to the estimated launch date (delay or advance).

APPLICABLE LAW

The law applicable to any contractual relationship established through the Pokémart.pt website is the Portuguese Law.